How to prolong the service life of stainless steel casters
A foot wheel is a general name, including the movable and fixed casters。 The movable casters also have 360 degrees of rotation for the structure of the universal wheel, and the fixed casters are also called directional casters, which do not rotate and cannot be rotated。 Usually two kinds of casters are generally used, for example, the structure of the cart is the front two Orienteering wheels, and the rear near the handrail is the two cardan wheel。
Stainless steel casters are one of the most commonly used tools in our lives, especially when carrying heavy objects. Casters appear to bring epoch-making revolutions to people's moving, especially mobile objects. They can not only be transported easily, but also can move in any direction, which greatly improves efficiency. Therefore, we should extend the service life of the stainless steel casters as much as possible. Let's talk about it in detail.
1. The wheel is correctly and reliably installed at the design position.
2. The installed scaffold must have sufficient strength and the material must be reliable.
3. The function of the casters can not be changed or affected by the position of the installation.
4. The rotating shaft must always be vertical.
5, the fixed casters must be in a straight line between the wheels and the wheels.
6. If all the rotary casters are used, they must be consistent.
7. If the fixed casters are used in conjunction with the rotary casters, all the casters must be compatible with each other and must be used by the manufacturer.